Thursday, September 29, 2011

Follow-Up #1: Slurpees

A few months back, I bought a Slurpee for Dasha, and it was too sweet. A week or two ago, I went back to 7-Eleven again.

Damn its convenient closeness!

This time, I bought for her a Coke Slurpee.

And, you know, one for myself. Because, as long as I'm there ...

"What is this?"

"It's another Slurpee. I think you'll like this one better."

A tentative sip, with that fear-filled expression I've come to expect when inflicting new things on Dasha.  "You're right!  I do like it! This is very good."

I'm starting to learn Dasha's preferences in terms of sweetness. I think that - if I don't run out of things to introduce to her - I'll have more Wins as time goes by.

She has, by the way, purchased several Slurpees since. All Coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment